If your captures don't appear when have Xbox Live selected in the importer, you may need to do a little extra setup.
Make sure your capture has been uploaded to Xbox Live. If your captures aren't appearing and your gamertag is connected, they may not have been uploaded to your Xbox Live account yet.
- On your Xbox, under Broadcast & capture select Recent captures
- Select the capture you want to import
- Select Upload
- Select Upload to Xbox Live
Check your privacy settings on your Xbox. If your captures still aren't appearing, you may need to adjust your privacy settings to make them accessible.
- On your Xbox, under System select Settings
- Under Account select Privacy & online safety
- Select Xbox Live privacy
- Make sure that Custom is selected, then select View details & customize
- Select Game content
- Under You can share game clips and screenshots, select Allow
- Under Others can see your game clips and screenshots, select Everyone on the internet