Featured posts appear in the featured player of popular games. New featured posts get selected by our algorithm every 4 hours.
1. Quality matters. The more likes, views, and comments your post has, the higher the algorithm will rank it. The average time users spend watching your video is especially important.
2. Experiment and learn. Try posting different types of clips at different times of the day to learn what works best.
3. Try other games. Some games are extremely competitive. If you’re having trouble getting featured in a particular game (*ahem* Fortnite), try posting clips in a different game.
4. Don’t cheat. If the system catches you making fake accounts (i.e. to like your own posts or to squat on usernames), you will be penalized and could get permanently blacklisted by the algorithm.
5. Invite your friends! Your friends are the best way to build an early following. Make sure they use their own phones to sign up, comment, and like, so the system doesn't flag their accounts as fake. Having your friends connect a few social accounts (such as Instagram or Facebook) is the best way to prove they are real people.